B2B Lead Generation Campaign Strategy
Sudden Technology implemented a comprehensive campaign strategy, which included a main campaign asset: a direct mail package. This B2B lead generation campaign centred on a tech assessment to help businesses map their cloud and SaaS application stacks, assess vulnerabilities, and make security recommendations with Check Point as a key solution provider.
The strategy covered the following elements:
- Understanding the customer journey and personas
- Identifying KPIs and defining success measurement criteria
- Developing an integrated marketing channel approach
Main campaign Asset – Direct Mail Package
Our lead generation campaign centred tech assessment to help enterprises map their cloud and SaaS application stacks, assess vulnerabilities and make security recommendations using Check Point as a key solution provider.
Promoting Tech Assessment Using an Integrated Marketing Channel Approach
To promote the tech assessment effectively, they developed a custom security assessment tool. This tool allowed customers to:
- Gain better awareness of security risk exposure
- Identify and prioritize security gaps requiring improvement
- Learn about the latest security technology covering all aspects of network security
Sudden Technology was able to perform assessments for up to 1000 employees.
Tracking performance of B2B Lead Generation Campaigns
The campaign offered not only new customer acquisition but also a measurable and predictable revenue growth for CheckPoint’s services. The performance was closely monitored throughout the campaign to optimize cost per qualified lead for 3 months.